Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crochet Along

Recently I have joined Google+ and found several crochet communities. One in particular is called "crochet along". I personally love this concept. I enjoy making new things and really never stray too much from what I know already. Which is silly, right? I'm a beanie girl. Beanies are my thing. But thanks to this community I have found my passion and am ready to extend my skills and may even teach myself knitting.. But not just yet. Baby steps.

Any who, today being the 30th January (well at least it was last time I looked at the clock. Hello 2:02am) I worked my butt off to begin AND complete the January CAL (crochet along). It's called the "calm cowl" I will link you to the pattern on www.ravelry.com tomorrow. But for now here are some pictures of the cowl... And yours truly.

Be kind :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment